In The Zone - Golf. Hypnosis audio download to help golf performance, using the mental game or inner game. Sports psychology, with hypnotherapy and NLP.
Get in the zone for golf with hypnosis and flow states
Have you experienced a state like this while playing golf?
You felt immersed in the game, you didn’t notice the passage of time, maybe you were surprised by how much or how little time had gone by. You were completely focused, stepping out of time and out of yourself, yet use your high skills, so you have peak performance automatically, and feel a deep fulfilment.
Then you were in the zone - in psychology this is also called a flow state.
- Are there times you have not been able to get into the flow?
- Would you like to be able to access this flow state more often and stay in it for longer?
Scientific studies have been done into the link between hypnosis and flow. They have found the states are similar, and that they can work together. Studies have mainly focused on sports, because they have more easily quantifiable skills, like golf chipping, basketball free-throws and badminton short serves.
You get into flow when playing golf when;
- you feel you hit your tee shots just right.
- your short game is just right.
- your swing gives an almost inevitable ease of putting the ball where you envision.
- as you put you feel the ball has a magnetic attraction to the hole.
Research scientists asked these two questions, and got these answers;
1) Can hypnosis improve athletes ability to access flow? Yes.
2) Does accessing flow improve athletic performance? Yes.
This download is focused on using;
1) Hypnosis to enhance your ability to access flow states.
2) Flow to enhance your performance in golf.
1) See our blog on Hypnosis For Flow States that includes our video Hypnosis For Flow States - Hypnosis Preparation.
2) Read the PDF - The Effects of Hypnosis on Flow States and Performance - John Pates, John Palmi, Sheffield Hallam University, 2000. From Journal of Excellence, zoneofexcellence.com, 2002, 48-62.
3) Read the PDF - The Effects of Hypnosis on Flow States and Three-Point Shooting Performance in Basketball Players - John Pates, Andy Cummings, Ian Maynard, Sheffield Hallam University, 2000. From The Sport Psychologist, 2002, 16, 34-47.
How To Use
Listen around five times per week for three weeks. For more instructions see our FAQ's.
Try our downloads with confidence, and without financial risk. We offer a full 90 day money back guarantee - see our Refund Policy.
Two Versions - Short & Long
The download is one zip file, containing three files;
1) Golf In The Zone Hypnosis.zip - 44mb
a) Golf In The Zone Long.mp3 - 26.49 minutes, 26mb
b) Golf In The Zone Short.mp3 - 19.19 minutes, 19mb
c) Instructions.pdf, 0.1mb
The Long Version is the starting point, for the first few times. It gives more induction, instruction and detail, so you get the full picture.
The Short Version acknowledges your progress, so a sketch triggers the full picture. It's an edit of the long version, crafted throughout the whole recording. It delivers the same effective response, in a time efficient way.
For more on versions see our FAQ's.
Purchase Process - Instant Download
After you checkout, you go straight to our site's download page for instant download. No waiting for an email. We do send an email with your purchase details, and a link to your download page as a back up. You have unlimited downloads of your product.
To Mac or PC
Downloads are a single zip file. They contain a Long and Short version of each download. And a one page PDF file of Instructions. We recommend downloading the zip file to a PC or Mac first. Then transfer or sync the MP3 files onto your various devices.
To iPhone or Android
It is possible to download and access a a zip file directly to a smartphone or tablet, if you use an extraction app.
Apple: apps like "iZip" or "WinZip" from the iTunes store.
Android: apps like "ES File Explorer" or "WinZip" from the Google Play store.
System Trial With Free Downloads
Check our purchase and delivery systems, and your file extraction. You will get a trial run of the customer experience, and a free mp3 to see if this style is for you. No need for payment information, billing details, subscription or registration.
Choose a free hypnosis download, click 'Add to Cart', go through to 'Checkout' and 'Continue to payment method' - you will get the message "Your order is free. No payment is required."
Click 'Complete order' and you get an order confirmation page, with a 'Download Now' button. The Free Hypnosis MP3s vary from 10mb to 48mb. Free Hypnosis download.
Trail Of Zip Files
To test if you can extract, sync and transfer zip files, without going through checkout, here is a direct download link to a small 1.1mb trial zip file - Free Hypnosis.zip.
a) one minute Relaxation Inspiration.mp3 sample, and
b) one page Hypnosis_Download_Instructions_markbealehypnosis.com.pdf
CD & App Version
We no longer support CD versions, MP3 download only.
An app version is in development.
Lost or Deleted Downloads
There is no limit the number of times you can download a product. If you lose a download with a device, a crash or accidental deletion, go back to your download page from your email link, or contact us for a replacement.
Any Issue Accessing Downloads
If you have technical issues unzipping the file, or syncing to your devices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us your full name and the products you purchased.
We can then;
a) send you links to two individual mp3 files.
b) give us your Dropbox details, and we can drop them there for you.
The zip file is an instant download, guaranteed. If you have technical issues, we can provide this back up support, though it may take up to 48 hours.